New 11x Q-400 Aircraft in our CAMO
We are happy to announce that we are assigned for the full-support repossession and transition CAMO for 11 Bombardier DHC-8 “Q-400” aircraft, including AMOS management. The aircraft are part of the repossession for a major fund manager and from a bankrupt airline.
Our responsibility covers the following topics:
- Aircraft Repossession
- Full Airworthiness Reviews
- CAMO Service
- Data transfer into AMOS MRO System
- AMOS Management
- Parking & Storage Programs
- Aircraft Records Review & Delivery Bible Creation
- Engine Swaps Management across various Engine owners
- …and a lot more!
Looking for support for repossessions and transition CAMO? At AMROS Global, we deliver with speed, quality, flexibility, and on a global scale.
Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via +41 44 441 78 55 for a quote.